The Surrey College of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy, SCCP, is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy, together with our Terms & Conditions and any other documents referred to, sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.hypnotherapysurrey.com & www.jamesgoldinghypnotherapy.com (“our web sites”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to download documents, subscribing to our newsletter or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to record visits and traffic sources to the site. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using cookie files which are stored on the hard drive of your computer. These cookies collect information, and are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
This enables us:
• To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
• To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
• To speed up your searches.
• To recognise you when you return to our site
Currently there are no cookies stored on The SCCP web site as far as we know.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information through the internet is rarely completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission of data is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use recommended procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
What We Do With Retained Information .
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
If you are an existing client, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information detailing services related to your enquirey.
If you are a new client, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented for the SCCP to do so..
If you do not want us to use your data in this way please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data or click on unsubscribe on any email communication.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If our business or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at: email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies, we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you.
Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with this Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £25 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Its Easy To Apply For A Hypnotherapy, Counselling or Psychotherapy Diploma Course.
All you need to do is submit your enquiry below, and you will be sent a Surrey College of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy brochure, with the course application form. Once we've received your application we will invite you to a friendly, informal interview, which you will need to confirm before attending.
If you prefer please call 01932 341055, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Thank you for considering a Surrey College of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy course.
You can grow with the Surrey College of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy.
What Students Have Said About Our Hypnotherapy Counselling Psychotherapy Training Courses - And The SCCP
I felt comfortable and relaxed with Esther throughout the interview. I left knowing that the Surrey College of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy was the right choice for me to develop my new career. Wayne SCCP graduate
Thank you the SCCP, I can honestly say the SCCP courses are fun, entertaining and informative, having studied with another college before finding the SCCP it was immediately apparent to me that these guys really knew their stuff, James has more than thirty five years experience to bring to the subject, which brought the lectures alive. Christine, SCCP graduate.
Just Let Yourself Grow With An SCCP Advanced Hypnotherapy And Psychotherapy Diploma Course
To read what other students have said about their training and the support they have received to build their practice:
Blossom with the Surrey College of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy. Would you like to finish work and feel that you have made a real difference to someone else's life? You can as a therapist and we will help you to gain a placement and build your own practice.